Sunday, April 20, 2014

Countdown...

I am taking advantage of the last time I am going to be able to touch a full-sized keyboard to say we are off.  from here on out I am winging it with an iPad.  Wish me, and my kielbasa sized fingers, luck.

We are all set to go.  We all attended church in our matching jackets and were prayed over by the congregation.  We have already had our first set of good luck too.  Our 12 passenger van turned into a 15 passenger van when we picked it up so we will have plenty of room for luggage.

Just a piece of housekeeping.  I added a link on the side of this blog so you can sign up to have it emailed to your computer.  You'll have to come to the blog to see the pictures (when I can post them) but the words will come to your inbox.

OK, the clock is ticking away.  We are meeting at the church in about 3:15...Away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment